[ research & development ]
The Parachute Company with Imagination!
From parachute systems to restraint devises, our qualified team is ready to listen and help you develop your ideas. The sky is not the limit, and neither is your imagination!
In-House Test Capabilities
Over the years we have made and acquired many specialized machines that we use for testing fabrics and metals. Some of these machines are:
- A Low Speed Wind Tunnel
- An Air Permeability Machine
- Pull Test Equipment
- A Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Fabric Tensile and Tear Testers
- Visual Inspection Tables
- Wear Acceleration Machines
Drop Test Capabilities
We also offer Drop Test Services. Being located in Florida there is year round opportunity for Drop Testing new parachute equipment. We have access to multiple aircraft (C-123, Casa, Twin Otter, King-Air, Cessna) allowing us to drop payloads up to 6,000 lbs!
Depending on requirements and payload sizes most tests are done in Clewiston, FL or Kingman, AZ. Our drop test service includes:
- Pre-Test Planning
- Assembly and Preparation of Payloads
- Manifest of Loads at Drop Location
- Rigging of Equipment and Payloads as required
- All Protective Equipment for Aircraft Safety
- Safety Equipment for all personnel
- Trained and Qualified personnel to oversee in-aircraft operations.
- Load Master to organize and instruct personnel in aircraft
- Exit Videos
- Ground to Air Videos
- Reports for each drop with weights, speeds, and results
- De-Rigging and Recovery of equipment