[ becoming a tandem examiner ]
Semi-Annually Strong Enterprises holds Examiner Courses. These courses are based on interest and space is limited, held during the Fall/Winter. If you want to participate in this class please contact our Tandem Adminstrator to get additional information.
In an effort to ensure our Examiners have enough students to teach there are limits placed on the number of Examiners in a certain location. If you want to be an Examiner keep in mind that we will not accept your application if there is little demand and already an Examiner in the area. Find One »
In order to keep our records up-to-date, Strong Enterprises requires that all Tandem Examiners submit an annual renewal. This no-cost renewal just takes a few minutes and is easy to do, just fill out the online renewal and submit (you will receive and email with the renewal information). Once received and verified, you will be sent your one-year Tandem Examiner Letter, and there is nothing more to do until next year. If we do not receive a renewal we will assume you no longer wish to be a Strong Enterprises Tandem Examiner and will train a new Examiner for your area. Thank You.
An applicant must have the following:
- Three (3) years experience as a Strong Rated Tandem Instructor
- Three (3) years experience as a USPA Tandem Instructor
- Minimum of 500 Strong Tandem skydives (US & Canadian Applicants)
- Minimum 100* Strong Tandem skydives (Foreign Applicants Only)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Current FAA Class III Medical, military equivalent, or National Parachuting Association Medical
* Strong Reserves the right to adjust this requirements on a per case basis
Once you meet the requirements send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your application paperwork.
If accepted you will need to bring to the class:
- Your completed application
- A completed Instructor Questionnaire
- Your two (2) letters of recommendation
- Your current Medical
- Logbooks for the past three (3) years
- And your course fees